RoboBusiness Direct is designed to foster robotics innovation, expand robotics business opportunities, and build a community of like-minded problem solvers with the goal of driving the growth of robotics businesses, as well as the global robotics sector.
Brightest Minds, Leading Companies
More than a webinar or virtual event, RoboBusiness Direct is an ongoing, integrated series of presentations and media coverage delivered by brightest minds from the leading robotics and automation companies from around the world. The program runs weekly from August 27, 2020 until December 17. More information about the RoboBusiness Direct speakers, sessions schedule can be found HERE.
Registration for RoboBusiness Direct is now open. There is no charge to register for RoboBusiness Direct programs.
What’s New and Next in Robotics for Manufacturing
– Gregorio Balandran, R&T Engineered Factory, Automation Manager, Spirit AeroSystems
– Satyandra K. Gupta, Professor, Viterbi School of Engineering, University of Southern California
– Arnold Kravitz, Chief Technology Officer, ARM Institute
– Elena Messina, Group Leader, Manipulation & Mobility, National Institute of Standards and Technology
– Suzy Teele, Head of Marketing and Communications, ARM Institute
September 03, 2020
The Healthcare Robotics Opportunity Landscape
– Corey Ryan, Manager of Medical Robotics, KUKA Robotics
September 24, 2020
The Future of Human Robot Collaboration:Developing the Next Generation of Industrial, Commercial and Consumer Robotics Systems
– Laura Major, CTO, Motional
– Julie Shah, Associate Professor, Head of Interactive Robotics Group, MIT
– Tom Ryden, Executive Director, MassRobotics
December 11, 2020
For questions regarding RoboBusiness Direct, please contact Dan Kara, VP, Robotics at WTWH Media at dkara[at]wtwhmedia.com.
For RoboBusiness Direct sponsorship information, please contact Courtney Nagle, VP, Business Development, WTWH Media at cseel[@]wtwhmedia.com.
The post RoboBusiness Direct kicks off expanded program today appeared first on The Robot Report.